- Make sure your ELD device is properly connected to the diagnostic port, and that vehicle is on, you should see the status LEDs light stay solid on the ELD that means its connected and the vehicle is recognized by the hardware.
1. Make sure your smartphone or tablet has the Bluetooth turned on, Go to Menu>Select Vehicle.
2. On the search bar type your Vehicle Unit #, it will appear on the list, select it. The app will ask you for the mac address of the ELD on the vehicle type it and tap Connect.
3. Wait for the App and the ELD to establish a connection, once finished you will see the Bluetooth icon light up in green as marked that means your now connected to the ELD on a vehicle.
- If you do not see the vehicle in the selection menu in the HOS247 App, contact your fleet manager to ensure that your company has designated your account as enabled for ELD or contact our technical support team.