- The 16-hour short-haul exception allows drivers on US 70/8 or US 60/7 cycles to extend their 14-hour window by 2 hours every week. To be able to take the short-haul exception, you must enable the 16-Hour Short-Haul Exception.
1. To enable go to Menu>Logs.
2. On the Logs screen, select the day that you would like to take a 16-hour short-haul exception and tap on the blue color Short-Haul exception banner.
3. The Apply Exception notice comes up and just tap on apply, and you will now see it active in color green on your selected day log.
- If the short haul exception is not active on your app, contact your fleet manager so he can enable it.