1. Download HOS247 App from Google Play.
2. Make sure Bluetooth of your tablet/phone is on. DO NOT pair bluetooth in your phone/tablet settings. The connection will be established from the HOS app. However, if your phone/tablet prompts you or asks you for permission to turn on Bluetooth, you need to do it since bluetooth is needed for the device to communicate with the app.
3. Log in with your credentials (created in web portal - please note: according to the FMCSA regulation portal users and drivers must have different login credentials even if this is the same person).
4. Select a vehicle from the list of vehicles (created in web portal).
5. Enter MAC address (listed on ELD device).
6. Once you see the green bluetooth indicator at the top right corner of the HOS247 app means you are ready to start using ELD.